Elrod EPS-3 or EG Epiphany Please Help

I have just secured the Electraglide Epiphany for my Krell KSP-28c Cd Player to replace Michael Wolff Source (Copper). For now - I will keep Michael Wolff Gain (Copper) for the Krell KCT Pre-amp. I am thinking about either Elrod EPS-3 or another EG Epiphany from wall to BPT 3.5 Signature conditioner. I know the best thing is to secure both and try them out and let my own ears be the judge but I just want your opinion which I should try first. Thanks!
sd2005gt
I am also a fan of DCCA Cords, I am excited to hear
Elrods,Electraglides, and more expensive pc, just
to see, how the DCCA will measure against these more
expensive cables,of course service is very important
to me.So far Ive tried this cables with at least
five system now, they continue to amaze me, and never
disaapoint me.Like Tvad said they are worth investigating,
But In my case, it might as well be your last pc,Don
is a very nice and flexible guy to deal with.
To all:
I, too, have been defrauded by Scott Hall of Electra Glide.
In April 2005, I returned an EG cord to Scott Hall for a SIMPLE adjustment...the mesh dislodged from the base.
I had it ONE DAY and my dealer said to mail it to EG directly rather than sending it back to him. This would expedite the process, we believed.
Today is 11/8/05, and I still have no cord.
Constant emails have been ignored. I spoke to Hall once and he gave me the runaround.
My dealer says he's calling him often and I will get it. I am constantly on his case. It's 8 MONTHS and still no cord.
Don't buy Electra Glide.
The stories of mr Hall keep coming and coming . Its a shame . I have owned the Epiphany and in fact had an all Epiphany system till I auditioned the Elrod Statement. I could not disagree more with the above observation , the Statement was the clear winner in my system and i sold every Epiphany . To each his own
I Just felt compelled to chime in on the conversation. I would wholeheartedly agree with Tvad regarding the DCCA pc's. I have use a variety of different pc's on my amps including TG audio slvr's, 688's, Electraglide Fatboys, Silent Source just to name a few and none have come close to the DCCA's. These definitely caused a "WOW" type of reaction when I plugged them in. The soundstage widened and deepened, the detail of instrumentation and vocals improved significantly, the dimensionality was greatly improved. These were definitely a homerun in my estimation.

Don Ostrander is a great guy to work with. His emails are prompt and his service is first rate. I would highly recommend that you consider the DCCA's.

Scifi
Post removed