Acoustic Zen Silver Bytes digital cable

Anyone has any opinions in regards to this digital interconnect cable? I am considering it to use between my transport and dac. Currently I am using Philips DVD player as a transport for my Bel Canto DAC2 and very basic Monster coax between the 2. Just wanted to know if the set up would benefit from the AZ digital cable. I know this Philips DVD player is not the best transport, but for now all I am looking for is to upgrade the link to the DAC2.
All my cables are AZ and I just happen to like these, so I was considering the Silver Bytes coax...
Would like to hear opinions about this AZ cable. thanx
128x128audphile1
I have used the AZ silver bytes and it was very detailed cable but if you want an awesome AZ cable try the mc2 tight bass and very fast a little more money but well worth it. I have tried many others and found the mc2 to be a great match with my AZ silver reference cables.

Just my opinion
good luck
I agree with Harnellt, the AZ mc2 is agreat step up from the AZ Silver Bytes cable and well worth the money. I had to spend another $1200.00 to get a cable that would out perform the AZ mc2 in my system. The AZ mc2 is a great sounding cable and a real bargain for the price,
Silver Bytes is 75ohm and MC2 is 110ohm. What's the difference? Could I use either one?