Got NBS Omega I cables - Shunyata Hydra now ?

Hello,
I'm using powerchords, interconnect and speaker cables from NBS, model Omega I. I'm thinking of buying Shunyata's Hydra-8 and therefore I will have to buy another powerchord for the Hydra itself. What should this powerchord be ? NBS states that all the cables of a system should be, in my case, Omega I due to "synergy". Would that be a good match for the Hydra-8 ? Shunyata has got its own cables...and if I should use Shunyata's cable, which one would you recommend and why ?
Cheers and thank you
Mike

pro memoria : my system : speaker Avalon Opus Ceramique, Krell KAV-300iL, Cary 306/200
mikefi
To Warren and Tvad....the Hydra 2 and 8 are *not* the 'same thing'. While I am not directly intimate with these two models, a friend auditioned both of these and found they sounded differently, primarily because the 8 is the model containing the granular FeSi material....the 2 does not. That material, of course, will affect systems differently, and some may prefer it, some not. I also believe that Shunyata recommends placing the 8 on a platform, off the floor....my friend used a Seismic Sink for this purpose, and he stated that "everything" did sound better this way.
Post removed 
I recently switched power conditioners. I went from a Richard Gray to a Hydra 6. I have also switched all my power cords to shunyata. I now have blacker backgrounds more resolution, bigger sound stage and a more musical system. I like the python on my amplifier but i live next to a hill that is filled with transmitting stations. The python is not as well shielded as the typan but my dealer is comming to install an aftermarket shield on the cable. I have not heard nbs power cables but i use their interconnects and speaker cables