Electraglide Epiphany vs Kubala-Ssna vs....

I'm a big fan of the electraglide epiphany, and have two of them. I just purchased a set of Nagra VPA tubed monos and will need two more PC's. They will both go into a model 80A3 Isoclean power conditioner.

Obv I am partial to the EG's but i want to keep an open mind. The isoclean SuperFocus is also quite nice - maybe a bit more musical than the ultra-transparent epiphany.

I am very interested in hearing what your experience with the Kubala vs the epiphany - and no conversation about PC's would be complete without adding Purist and Elrod, so comparisons between them and the epiphany woudl also be welcome.

THANKS in advance - Art
artg
Don't even waste your time, Art. That Kubala is going to kill the Epiphany. But don't you worry, I'll be happy to give your EG a proper burial...:-)
Howard
Just received my Isoclean Super Focus Power cord, which is amazing, and it will be added to the face-off with Elrod, Kubala, and the Electraglide epiphany at JD's.

I am very much looking to this!
My pal is buying an Epiphany,for his Preamp.He currently has a very good EG cable there,listing for about 3,000.00,but not as pricey as the Epiphany.He is going Ga-Ga over the Epiphany's extra conducters,and not having made any kind of comparisons,is automatically assuming it will clearly outperform his,already great cord.Of course,I have to hear his endless barrage of salesmanship,and bloviating,even though he has no clue as to a real improvement,other than assumption.

He is coming out of a P-300 to the pre,and I find it hard to assure him(which he wants me to do)that his money would not be better spent on going from the wall to his amp,with this cord.ANY THOUGHTS!!
Hello Artg and JD,

I'd like to send you our Dynamic Design Platinum power cords for consideration in your shootout, they cost $1600/6 ft. They are fully broken in and ready to go. please e-mail me at [email protected] with your information and needs. You can find some information on these award winning cords at www.dynamicdesignav.com.

Bill Artope