Which is more important - Interconnects or PCs?

What do you think your system benefit the most - from interconnects, Speaker Cables, or Powercords? Or do you think they are eqaully important? Is $5000 powercord really necessary?
sd2005gt
I am thinking if the main objective of any interconnect is to carry signal from "A" to "B" in natural and uncolored way then that same interconnect should work the same way on another high resolution system. If it is not then definitely it is the equipment that is the problems. Otherwise, the interconnects are nothing but a tone control to tweak the system to sound differently.
Post removed 
then that same interconnect should work the same way on another high resolution system.
It's not surprising that they tend to behave exactly like the people who made them. That is, while some pairings bring out the best in us, others don't.
Boa, reckless? don't think so, this should really stun you, I do play the guitar so I have a decent, but aging ear for music reproduction. Tvad, you said it right, both sides have merit. I believe IC's make a bigger difference, in my experience.
Try Oritek X-2 interconnects. This may change your view about what is most important(I'm thinking that the others might not be as important as we think.).