Liquid Ceramics cables Has anyone heard these?

I read a article on 6 Moons about a new Liquid Ceramaics cable.
I searched this Forum for some info and there is only was one or 2 people that had an opinion. However there opinion did not include the cables sonic qualities.

They are supposed to excell in sounstaging but what about the bass or the Treble ?

Is there any one who has heard these that could give the sonic merits of these cables?
128x128ozzy
Alan, you are out of line. I'm not going to satisfy your ego and curiosity by saying which manufacturers nor which cable break-in device(s) I referred to. Persecution complex? "To be even more fair and open about this subject", the electrical and safety considerations mentioned by Serus are something that should concern everyone.
Audiofeil....we should take the time to clarify things a bit more, for everyone's benefit. All-encompassing statements like "you shouldn't use it" do not explain the "why". Stealth cables, in particular the PGS and Indra, utilize extremely fine gauge conductors, and they are *not* designed to receive high current signals. For instance, the Indra is an interconnect, not a speaker cable or power cable, no? Another cable brand that should not be Cooked (on the regular 2.5 production model) is Omega-Micro....it utilizes an extraordinarily fragile foil. It's comparative gauge is too delicate for the current output of the Cooker, and would most certainly require a step-down resistive adaptor to accommodate that gauge. This solution would work, but no one has ordered such a custom adaptor, nor has anyone ordered an adaptor for their Stealth cables. And it wouldn't be that difficult to make....the adaptor would connect to the load end of the interconnect, and the male end (of the adaptor) simply inserted into one of the input RCA's on the chassis.

I spoke directly with Sergei more than 3 years ago, about utilizing the Cable Cooker with his products. Many of his cables, at the time, would have performed well and without incident....others, like the PGS, would not, as again the very fine conductors could not take the 120 milliamperes of steady-state current. The solution would be, and is, to create a step-down RCA adaptor to facilitate this requirement. The proper resistive formula is a simple matter of mathematics, and one that Sergei figured out in his head on the spot. We discussed building him a custom Cooker that would accommodate his specific needs and step-down requirements, but we never went further.

I absolutely agree that customers should contact a given manufacturer for guidance, especially when there are any doubts as to the compatibility (with the multiplex signal of the Cooker) and their given design or material compliment. I offer this very caveat with customers as S.O.P., and in fact discuss the issue directly with cable manufacturers when needed. When in doubt, always ask the question. 99% of the time, the concerns are groundless, and direct explanations of the signal compliment inform both the manufacturer and customer.
Why don't you guys take your sniping to a private email exchange? This is no place for it and neither of you gains credibility as it continues.
I just realized that this is a thread about the Cerious Technologies cables. I hardly recognize what I hear in these postings. I have had the G5 Siltechs, the Indra, the Acapellas, the Purist Audio, the Vacuum Reference, the Jena Labs, the PureNotes, the RS Audio, the Bogdans, the Valhallas, the Omega Mikros, and several others in the last several years. In most cases I have had both the speakerwires and the interconnects.

The Indra made me forget about the Siltechs which had proved the best to that point. I still revere the open soundstage of the Indra. I tried the CTs with low expectations, and indeed when I first introduced only the interconnects, I thought they would soon go back. The combination of the interconnects and the speakerwires, however changed my resolve to return them. The second night, however, I knew I would keep them. In part because they were a good buy, but in many ways they are unrivaled by other cables.

They had great dynamics and a thunderous bass as well as a very plausible soundstage realism, but it was the neutrality of them with no glow that I hear in gold cables nor brightness often heard in silver. Only the Omega Mikros rivaled them here, but they have poor base.

One thing that I have learned is that they hate to be moved and take several hours to get back to where they were. This makes A/Bing them impossible. Also despite what Robert Grost says, they need to be isolated from the ground. I also found they hum when used between my transformer and phono stage.

Other than the admonition that your mileage may vary, I do not know why others have different opinions. Robert says that only one person has returned cables under his return policy.
>>I do not know why others have different opinions.<<

Perhaps our systems are more sophisticated and reveal the inherent weaknesses of the Cerious cables. Just a thought.