isolation transformer vs line conditioner

I have a single pseudodedicated line ( line form fuse box at home only supply stereo equip. & lights of that room.)
I am considering a line conditioner like BPT3.5 or shunyata hydra at the outlet vs an isolation transformer interpose betw. the fuse box and the outlet in that room.
Which would provide most bang for bucks?
Where can i buy isolation transformer cheap? 5kv topaz is more than a grand.
WHich LC is better? shunyata or bpt?
128x128glai
The Hydra is a filter, not a conditioner and i the BPT is an isolation transformer.
Isolation transformers can be purchased new or used on E-Bay (at a savings $).
Aball, where can I see those output waveforms myself? Or if I can't (without setting up a 'scope on my line at home), then could you describe such a waveform?

I ask because the evidence of my ears suggests that my iso trannies are doing something right.

TIA !
I think it would help to know the difference between an isolation transformer and a line conditioner. Also, it would probably help to know which one is better for typical applications.
Well, to the best of my limited knowledge, an iso transformer is only that. There are no other parts involved. Line conditioners, on the other hand, use capacitors, chokes, and perhaps resistors to try to clean up the AC, although some designs are very simple.

Iso trannies limit available power if they are not big enough. Line conditioners are only as good as their circuit design. If I understand correctly, a single good-quality capacitor between hot and neutral can short out a lot of hash. More complex circuits may work better, or may not.

That's all I know, and it ain't much.

I use a dedicated AC line, an Enacom line conditioner (a very simple design), and two iso trannies on my digital source and preamp. Each measure made a difference, and the sum is, well, it would be getting there if I weren't having a forced layoff due to fire.