Who makes Beautiful / Attractive Speaker Cables?

I am going to put a system in to the master bedroom. Linn Classik Di, Opera Callas speakers, HD TV. Hiding the speaker cables under the floor or thru the walls is not an option. Who makes attractive looking cables that are sufficiently audiophile quality. As much as I love the sound the unbelieveably bright blue Siltech cables will NOT work. Any thoughts? Are flat wires attractive? Obviously thinner would look better but may not sound as good as their larger diameter counterparts. What colors have you seen that might work on a light wood floor with a beautiful carpet? thanks.
huntermusic
I agree with Danlib for my tastes, Audience AU24, they're skinny, flexible, easy to hide and let the music come through. I intensely dislike large bulky cable........a royal pain in the arse in everyway!! except some DO sound very good.
I'm surprised no one mentioned Nordost -- which don't call much attention to themselves at all. Just make sure they're not where someone might not see them, and trip over them!!
If you don't mind purple colored on one side and clear copper braiding on the other I'd reccomend Analysis Plus Oval Nine speaker cable. An Opera dealer in NYC called "IN Living Stereo," reccomends them very highly as a synergistic match to the Opera Callas monitors.