Help - Mark Levinson Owners

I am considering replacing the stock power cords on my Mark Levinson equipment and would like to get feedback on what other Levinson owners are using. To give you the full picture, my equipment consists of ML 32, ML30.6 and ML 31.5. I have a 20amp dedicated line using Beldon cable with Wattgate plug. I then have the three components running thru a Transparent PowerIsolator IV. I have two additonal 20amp dedicated lines with WattGate plugs for my Krell FPB 350MC monoblock power amps. They are also running thru seperate Transparent PIXL's. My cabling is all Transparent Reference XL and the speakers are Dynaudio Temptations. I want to maximize my system and get the most from it (ie dynamics, soundstage, presence).I like jazz, rock and new age. I am very happy with my equipment but am interested in seeing what powercords can offer. Thanks for your input.
piperdan
I am using harmonix studo master to my ml. no. 39. That pctransformed completly the soundprint of mz system giving more body and live feeling. I sugget to try it.
Lots of good advice here. I have had good luck with Synergistic Research and Shunyata King Cobras on my Krell KAS 2s, 300s and various other equipment. Yes that was quite some time ago. But I do remember the shockingly good improvements a good power cable can make. Currently I have a Mark Levinson 334 amplifier and I am using a Concierto Concert Grand power cord (that I bought used) and the sound has me hooked. My feeling is that I will never part with this power cord. I used to be one that would never believe any improvement could come from changing power cords. Good luck and have fun with it! After all that is what this hobby is for, right?
I use Shunyata Anaconda VXs on my 390S and AXs on my 380S and 335. The 335 has an AX from the wall to a Hydra 2 and another from the Hydra to the amp. All sourced from 3 dedicated 20 amp circuits. Overkill perhaps, but it sounds sweet.
Hi,

Your system is awsome, however the front end power cords are the most important cables in a system IMO and I think you really need to upgrade them. I have ML gear too although not from the refrerence series (390S/39, 331/333) and the best cables for this setup were Elrod Statements. (A big step up from EPS Sigs). I use a Statement II for the CDP, a Statement for the amp and an other Statetement to connect my PS Audio UPC 200 to the wall outlet. My other cables are Siltech former top of the line G3 Gold models. Truly amazing combination and I like it more than Tranpsarent, Shunyata, Nordost or Kimber. (BTW my speakers are Thiel CS6 and my tase is fast, dynamic, uncolored sound with no added artificial warmth, so my preference should be taken with this in mind.)

However, the new Transparent cables with MM technology are very-very good and my recommendation would be to try Transparent power cords because of system integrity. Your front end components really deserve something special. If I am right, the No. 32 regenerates power so it is not a major issue, however I would try a Transparent Super MM at least.

Good luck and please keep us posted as to how you proceed!
Trt the new Stealth Dream cords, better than a major component upgrade and just as costly.