Best Digital Cable, Regardless of Price....

I actually own a CEC TL 1 drive match with a FORSELL AIR REFERENCE dac.I use a 1 1/2 meter VIRTUAL DYNAMIC NITE (with RCA) as a digital link.I like it very much but i wonder what is the next step to a better digital?
- few sugestions:OMEGA MIKRO EBONY, VIRTUAL DYNAMIC MASTER SERIE, SILTECH...
- Also 1 1/2 meter is suppose to be the best lenght for a digital ?
- so folks let's go for the digital i.c. of your dream !!!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
I have to be honest, I haven't tried many. A van den hul, Harmonic Technology Cyberlink Platinum and a Moray James. I have no idea where those fall in line with the ones mentioned but to my ears the Moray James was in a league of its own. After listening to the cable I tried to find some more info on Moray James cables, he's small now, and is recently just starting to expand. He sent some of his stuff to the UK for reviews. It's been a month now and I constantly run into people that think his digital cables are the best, and by a very wide margin. Not only people that listen to music as a hobby but people who actually build gear.
I've tried a few between my CEC TL-1X and Audio Logic 24MXL.
I'm currently using a Purist Audio Digital Link AES/EBU, which I'm very pleased with. I also have the Purist Digital Coaxial with RCA's, but the AES/EBU with XLR connectors does sound better.
I've heard a lot about, and would love to try, the Kharma Enigma -- new retail 1m $2750.