Do Kimber KCAG's sound bright????

I have Kimber KCAG through out all my connections except for Transparent Audio speaker cables and PS audio power cables. My system sounds a little bright. Have Bryston amp and Adcom preamp. Is copper all round better???? Mike
128x128blueranger
With that combo of amp/pre almost anything coming out of it will sound bright. You need a warm cable not a silver cable like the KCAG. I'm sorry but I don't have any suggestions on warm cables.

ET
I am running pretty high end stuff and I have a mix of copper and kcag. I use kcag off my carry 303/300 cd because it is a bit brigher but also use hero and copper else where to for other componment that are brigher to tone them down. Just depends wht you like. I would say they are a very trasparent cable and more comes through which makes them sound bright. So yes they can be considered brigher than copper. Given your system I would stay with copper just because it is silver doesn't necesserly make it better for your system.
In a word...yes Kimber silver does sound brighter than it should. I didn't like it in my system. Cables should add as little as possible and should not be used as tone controls.
Update I went with all silver select in my system sounds good but not great. However I would avoid kimber these days, my new selects came in totally beat up looked like a used cable. Went back to kimber 3 times and they did not to this day fix them right, I gave up and got tired paying for shipping. There are other better cables for the price out there. Kimber has gotten to full of them selves these days and has not improved the product in years.
It's a complete misnomer that pure silver wire is bright. I run Kimber KCAG from my phono pre to main pre. I also run Siltec MC4-80 (pure Silver) to my power amps. They are neutral and very revealing...not bright. If they were, I'm sure my Wilson Watt/Puppies would tell me so. YMMV