Jena Labs - Any experience?

Does anyone have any experience with any of Jena Labs cables? Please compare them to the others with which you you are familiar. I am particularly interested in their digital offerings. Thanks in advance.
brooksl
Hi Rich, I have the Tenor 300 Hybrids and I had Elrod PC's but just their regular ones. I now have Shunyata Anaconda VX alpha's. I am very happy with them. I have not tried David's higher end cables but I did like the three I had but found the Shunyata's more to my liking.

Michael
I have the Jena Pathfinder balanced ICs and speaker cables. To my ears, they're the best I've heard. Fabulous cables that seem to do absolutely everything right. If they have a weakness, it might be their price--but, then again, I've heard things a lot *more* expensive (Transparent Opus, Black Pearl, etc.) that don't sound as good. Definitely worth looking into.
S23: I'm using the Tenor 300 tube hybrids--same as Panorama. The Jenas mate extremely well with those amps.
What level Jena cable would I have to get to compete/better the performance of a Nordost Valhalla??