Tice Audio Speaker, IC's & Power Cords Any Good ?

I own Pass labs x gear, pre and pwer amp, B&W N802's. I have a freind who own Jeff Rowland gear with Avalon ARcus speakers. He used to own all Transparent Reference power cords, speaker cables and interconnects. He said that the tice gear is better than a lot of ridiculously priced cables out there. What do you experts think. Has anybody have any esperience with the stuff, anybody own Tice speaker, interconnects or Tice infinite Speed Power cords.
Is this stuff really state of the art. I did acually hear the Ic's in my system and they did sound pretty damm impressive. Please comment.
g_greenamyer
I have the Tice Powerblock HPC and 2 Infinite speed power cords. My amps, Classe 301 and an Anthem for the rear do sound better through the Tice, however it is a slight difference, not a knock, just want to give you a reality answer. As far as the Infinite Speed, definetly betters the sound of the Classe amp vs stock cord and an Audioquest 20amp upgraded Hubbel that I own. There is one really bizare benefit to the Infinite speed, and that is whatever circut you plug it into, it cleans up the circut and improves whatever else is plugged into the circut. It is more noticeable with video, but my RPTV , using the original cord from the tv, looks better when plugged into the same circut , when their is an Infinite speed on that circut. Something about the cord cleans up the circut, probably has a similar effect as say an Ultimate outlet.Hope this helps.
I had the infinite speed power cords on my Martin-Logan SL3's and sold them for TPC power cords by Orlando under the power cord section of Audiogon. His cords are superior to most of the Exotic cords including Electraglide.
I use Tice interconnects, power cords and an A/V Solo power conditioner in my system. Results are exactly as posted above. Amazing performance for the money--no doubts about it.

As a matter of fact, In have sent a Tice power cord and a set of interconnects to Dan Wright for evaluation. He's modding my Swans M1 mini monitors and I want him to listen to them with my Tice products. He'll let me know what he thinks.
I second the TPC Powercords by Orlando on this site under power cords. These cords are just awesome. They will make your amp sound like you installed a bigger transformer.
I used Tice ICs and speaker cables exclusively in my system until recently replacing everything with Luminous Audio products. The improvement was substantial, more like a component upgrade really. You owe it to yourself to check them out.

Oz