Sakura Systems OTA Cable Kit

Has anyone tried this "minimalist" cable kit? After receiving a recommendation from someone with similar musical values to myself, and whose ears I trust, I could not resist ordering one. I will report on how they sound in a few weeks, but am interested in others' opinions too.

For those that have not heard about them look at www.sakurasystems.com for an interesting read. The cable sounds as if it is very close to the specification of the conductors in Belden Cat5. So I may have spent around 100 times what the kit is worth. We shall see.

If you have not heard this cable, please don't bother posting your opinions of how it MUST sound here. Nor am I that interested in hearing how stupid I must be to order this kit - it's my money and you are free to make different decisions with yours. Sorry for this condition, but I am bored with those that have nothing positive to offer on this site, and post their opinions based on deductive logic rather than actual experience.
redkiwi
I have been informed that there is a way of Braiding OTA in order to get better performance and to use it as an Digital IC.
Does anyone have a copy of the way to Braid it they could send to me or what are your experiences with Braiding it?

I will also read past post on the subject.

TIA
There is a new article that mentions OTA Cable that should be of intrest to people here.I could not copy it so take a look!
I asked Audio Eng. what type of Spades he would use on this stuff?His advice seeing that it was so thin was to wrap it around the WBT Posts I have to both the Amp & Speaker's(3in.).He was correct!
Everything opened up after that.

Great advice.I was just using 1 small strand before that.I did not think about it.
I am going to send a few short runs off to have Cryo treatment done to see what effect it might have on it.

(I will put Eichmanns on 2 pairs of exact lenghts .One will be cryo'd and the other will remain untreated to be inserted between my DAC to Pre-Amp.

Of what I have read there shall be a difference in sound,but the Q will be will that effect be positive or negative.
I can't get my CDP to work at all either using these RCA's. Any tips? I tried reinserting, re-terminating. . . nothing. .at all.

B