Michael Fremer's record cleaning process....

Many years ago (say 15??) Michael Fremer recommend his way of cleaning vinyl records. It was a process that started with the VPI cleaner and solutions and finishing with some dry pads (don’t remember the name) and another run on the VPI (I think). Does anyone remember the process??
P.S. I checked his site and don't see it there?

Thanks!!!

RWD (Rick)
rwd
Isochriism: Again, everyone is really not understanding the point I keep making.

Whart: Since you chose to say that another member gave me a pass on the "El Camino", I'd like to hear your review of the lp that started it all... Ric Ocasek "This Side Of Paradise".

Also, I've made several posts earlier that are not available to be read yet.
It's one thing to talk the talk, another to walk the walk. I've walked the walked, all by myself and am armed and ready to defend my positions on my own, thank you very much!
Frankly, I'd love to have MF over for at least one day, just to listen. My only concern/question would be in the nature of "best sounding pressings". That's all. I really think he'd be impressed.
Whart: If by your comment earlier, RE: "Frogman did me a soild", should mean I need another member to defend me in any way, that needs to be squashed right now! It seems to me, that when I ask the important/relevant questions, there's no response. Let's end that crap right now!
Slaw: I'm frankly a little confused by your serial comments. I don't remember saying anything about El Camino, but my recollection is, it was a horrible recording, and deliberately so- to give it that garage/lo-rent sound. If I remember, it was the Danger Mouse behind the wheel on that one. He's done some good music, e.g Gnarls Barkley, but I've never listened to it on my rig (I actually have a vinyl copy of The Odd Couple, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet). Also have nothing to offer on Ric Ocasek- a friend represented The Cars back in the day, and I remember that their first album was great, but haven't heard it in years.
As to my comment about Frogman, I think his point, and mine, is that you can discuss music without making it a competition or a 'right or wrong' proposition. I hope that's OK, since I'm really not interested in arguing any of this.