The "coolest" looking system?

O.K., this goes along with the best/worst speaker threads as banal. So what? I don't care what the stuff sounds like,if you were just going for looks, what would you put together for a system? What made me think of this is the Shanling CD T 100. This thing looks very cool and is where I might start. Maybe add a Hovland Sapphire, a Hovland HP-100,an Oracle Delphi Mk V, and a pair of Martin Logan Prodigy's with an aniline blue dye finish for speakers(just to keep with the glowing blue Hovland theme). Go nuts!
maxgain
That's funny isn't it. Too me the Shanling looks like a whore with too much make-up. Like being around a person who is trying too hard.

That's ok Max. I have never had any taste anyway!

Sincerely
I remain,
Clueless, Not a problem, Taste is individual, you just may not like the "Post Modern" sort of thing. I.E.,Frank Gehry designed buildings, such as Seattle's, Experience Music Project. There is always McIntosh?
Max? "Post-modern"?

I'm Cro-magnon.

Here's my idea of a good cheap date - Topless too!

Look at the knobs on that one! Matches my living room too!

It's not so much that I dislike the Shanling. It's just that I would feel obliged to go hog-wild and buy matching cables too!

Sincerely
I remain,
Funny you should ask...I happen to have 20 of these.... Beauties cryogenically treated at a reduced price.

Sincerely
I remain,