SP10mk2: OMA Graphite plinth vs.Dobbins plinth

According to the price lists they are in one category, but anyone could comment on quality/performance? At the moment i use big Teak Wood plinth (just $750) custom made in Taiwan for my SP10mk2. Looking for upgrade in the future. I use my sp10mk2 with Reed "12 tonearm now. Doest the plinth actually makes a big difference in sound? My stand is well damped with glass, metal and sarbothane in between.

1) Oswald Mill Audio graphite slate plinth (single layer) $2750, double layer looks fantastic but cost $3500

2) Steve Dobbins famous custom plinth cost $2650 including three Stillpoints feet and automotive show quality paint in black or white. Design has changed many times, still hard to find any current plinth picture online.

I know there are Albert Porter's and Artisan Fidelity quality plinth available, but i don't like the design (i mean just how it looks) for SP10.
128x128chakster
Chakster, Bear in mind Artisan Fidelity posseses the ability to craft a plinth using any specific predetermined dimensional or aesthetic criteria you desire. In terms of the Sp10Mk2, this applies to a conventional type layout or a direct motor coupled design. To address your question, yes, the plinth does make a significant difference in sound, and certainly does play an especially critical role in mass loaded turntable designs. All aforementioned manufactures offer quality products, however, they will all differ to a degree not only aesthetically, but also in terms of tonal attributes and playback characteristics due to the various materials and design architecture employed.
Chris, your Garrard plinth is amazing and i love it pretty much, this design is one of my favorite aesthetically , but it's a different shape and not for SP10 unfortunately (and SP10 is totally different design itself). So don't get me wrong and thanks for your comment.
If you want to squeeze the most out of your Mk2, I would vote for the Dobbins plinth PLUS the Krebs upgrade. The Krebs mod is very reasonable in cost (about $700, I think) for the level of improvement it affords. In fact, if cost is a major issue, I would advise just go for the Krebs mod and use your existing plinth until you can afford a Dobbins (or Artisan Fidelity, etc). My reason for preferring the Dobbins is that it gets rid of the SP10 chassis. Artisan can do the same. Possibly OMA can do that too. (I've lost track of the latest and greatest.) That's the way to go, IMO.