Great tracker cart $100

Second system for used 70s/80s punk, new wave, college alt, classic rock. This is more for man cave then audiophile application but still decent sound. Shure m44 series?
128x128phasecorrect
I took the leap gents...maybe not best for my initial post...but for clarity, open midrange, and punchy detailed bass...At440mmla does the trick...brings and excitement and energy to the proceedings!
Post removed 
Everyone talks about the treble extension with the 440...but what about bass definition?...its staggering...punchy, articulate, and very clean...that's what sold me...hopefully the highs won't be a deal breaker in the end...how does the 2m compare? Bass articulation? One thing the m97 needed help with imho

02-13-15: Viridian
Great buy for $100.00; nice score....
$100 was his original budget, but I'm not sure that he got an AT440mla for that. Those were $100 in 2008 when the dollar-to-yen exchange was particularly favorable. That's when several people here (and I) got the AT150MLX for $250.

These days, the best price I know of on the AT440mla is $174.99 at LpGear.com.
Yeah, over budget...but well worth it! I was contemplating 120e for a moment...but the minimal extra was worth it.