Which of these 4 Phono Pre you'dl choose?

Hi to all the forum members,

I'm looking for a new phono preamp to upgrade my system. The only one that I had was the first version of ASR MiniBasis, a very good preamp, but compared to the settings and the improvements of the Exclusive model the first version it's so far behind. I have watched, but no listened, other three more expensive models (at least here in Spain) but I don't have sound reference. I would like if you can give me an opinion of these models:

- ASR MiniBasis Exclusive
- LehmannAudio Decade
- Avid Pulsus
- Nagra BPS

All are factory new and their prices range from $1500 (MiniBasis) to $2300 (Nagra)

Please tell me your reviews!

Thanks in advance
lluchjovi
I had the Musical Surroundings Nova a few years ago and I must agree it is an outstanding unit and dead quiet. I upgraded to ASR Exclusive, and yes it does bring more to the table, but it should for the price difference! I don't think you can go wrong with the Nova. I see them pop up here every once and awhile in the five to six hundred dollar range. A real deal at that price.
Hi Itsalldark,
have you upgraded to ASR Basis or MiniBasis Exclusive? here The nova it's $100 expensive that the MiniBasis Exclusive (with powercord and AD843SQ).
Markus, thanks you for your post, but Herron it's $2000 more than any preamp on my budget list.