Power Filtering vs Power Regeneration?

About two years ago....I began experiencing the dreaded power supply vagaries which seem to attack my system every two or three weeks...πŸ‘€πŸ˜±β“
The analogue soundstage collapses with a loss of transparency and bass whilst the high frequencies become grating, strident and brittle.
This makes the experience of listening to records, worse than the truly bad days of CD playback...and it can last two or three days before gradually settling down...πŸ˜₯
So frustrating had this new phenomenon become that I bought a Shindo Mr T transformer based power filter into which I plug both turntables and the Halcro DM10 phonostage/preamp....πŸ‘€
Unfortunately it hasn't solved the problem...πŸ˜₯
I'm wondering if a power regeneration circuit like the PS Audio P3 would be more likely to succeed....❓
128x128halcro
I have a PureAudio 1500 regenerator and I plug my whole system into it. It has made a major improvement in all areas of the sound of my system It also has a battery backup so if power goes out your system will continue playing for 15 to 20 minutes. I have used filters in the past but none really made an impact like this unit. The PS Audio regenerators are also very good but don,t have the battery backup
Alan
I use a P3 for all of my source components. Clean, stable and low distorted power. Pure Power is another option but have had no personal experience with them.
I have the PSAUdio P10 and it works great. the latest firmware was a great up grade. talk to PSAUDIO they will help.
good luck Pete
I allways used passive filters. First the old Lessloss and now the Bybee Holographic. They really made my system better
I have power full tubed mono amps and only passive can drive all my system without losses indynamic, but I'm far from having listenned every power regenerator.
Now I'm watching in the grounding filtering direction with some Entreq products like Silver Tellus and Atlantis