Modified Lenco vs TW Raven

Hello,
I have a TW Acustic Raven for a few years now. I made different upgrades along the last 3 years : new battery PSU and 3 motors in a round shape. I was thinking about the last upgrade (for me) : the BN platter and new bearing when I heard for the first time to modified Lenco by TJN. I read most of what there is to read for a non DIY, and there is a lot...
Before deciding if a make the jump I'd like to know if some in the community have made the same decision : I mean going from a top belt TT to a top idler wheel. I think of the ref models from Jean Nantais and tell me if they are happy now.
Thank you for helping
Barba
barbapapa
Apparently my response to Syntax 48 hours ago did not "stick". Syntax's system is posted, so it is indeed possible to discern what he likes. Sorry about that.
I just look at your system and the Lenco is good looking.
I'm not a skilled man but it gives me will to try this road myself too. When you do something yourself it can be gratifying.
As a basic buyer it's hard to imagine a simple man can do something that sounds as good as something made by a "professionnal". I know ot can seem silly but I'm sure I'm not the only one to think this way.
i have to change my mind.
Syntax is full of crap. Ignore. Lewm asked and there is never an answer. Ever. And its not the first time. No detail. No nothing. What a joke. Syntax is all subtraction and no addition. Again ignore... Worthless input.
Barba
I heard from a reliable source TW is working on how to spin the platter at constant speeds during play back ,however chat amoug TW owners festival keep TW busy with sales of new and improved platters, bearings , motors and rubber bands
I'm not a skilled man but it gives me will to try this road myself too....

In a way, all depends what you want or expect. Maybe High End? That's difficult, because someone has to know what High End is.
It can be an endless discussion because everyone has his own opinion about it, but I found a very good comment about it from Gordon Holt (founder from Stereophile) in 2007:

Do you still feel the high-end audio industry has lost its way in the manner you described 15 years ago?
Not in the same manner; there's no hope now. Audio actually used to have a goal: perfect reproduction of the sound of real music performed in a real space. That was found difficult to achieve, and it was abandoned when most music lovers, who almost never heard anything except amplified music anyway, forgot what "the real thing" had sounded like. Today, "good" sound is whatever one likes.
Since the only measure of sound quality is that the listener likes it, that has pretty well put an end to audio advancement, because different people rarely agree about sound quality.

I think, he is way too negative :-) and he missed definitely the new Marketing Concept, which is very successful and has a LOT of fanatical followers....
Black Lemon Marketing

Each his own