currently own a vpi scout, looking to upgrade

I have had a scout for about 5 years and I am looking to upgrade. I have heard the vpi classic and although it sounds decent, I am not sure it necessarily sounds better or better enough to my ears. How much do,I have to spend to see a,significant difference? I have not heard many tables because there are not many available locally. Any suggestions would,be appreciated.
tzh21y
Dan....if your VPI arm wobbled you set it or the table itself up wrong. I've had 4 VPI arms....only one wobbled, but because the Superplatter was not built perfectly round...not the fault of the arm. Otherwise, the arm is as solid as any arm when tracking the record.
The reason I was looking at upgrading is I recently purchased a Benz ref s. It sounds amazing. I always thought for years that there was something wrong with my table only to find out it was the cartridge was faulty. This cartridge sounds phenomenal on the scout. I thought as good as this cartridge sounds on the scout it must sound amazing on a higher end table. I WS told by a friend that Benz cartridges sound especially good on VPI tables and basis graham combos. Just was wondering how much better it can possibly get and how much do I have to spend to see a real significant difference.
@Islandmandan:
My opinion is that most of the upgrades offered by VPI are overpriced.

Now, ain't THAT the truth!