Linear tracking tonearms.....

I have been using Clearaudio TT2 linear tracking tonearm couple of months(on a clearaudio tt). I may clearly say that, it is better in every way then Kuzma 4point. I am aware that tt2 is 10k, 4point 6-7k, also it is possible to mention both clearaudio synergy, but outcome is same linear tracking tonearm is better, at least in my situation. Maybe it differs in others systems.

Now i have a empty armboard waiting on my turntable. I am toying with the idea a to buy a tonearm, and i am thinking to buy a linear tracking one but i had no experience with another. Which linear tracking tonearms worth to consider ? I really like to share your opinions.
altanpsx
From what I know of them, I would take the Trans-fi Terminator Pro vs the Clearaudio, any day. The engineering appears to be superior. However, I've never heard either, so take my opinion with a large dose of salt. However, for sure the Trans-fi is about one-fifth the cost, if you must have a tangential linear tracker. For cost no object, I too am fascinated by the Schroeder LT, which is still less costly than the Clearaudio TT2. So that's 2 votes for the LT.