Brinkmann vs TW Acustic

Was wondering how these two German manufacturers compare.
Bardo vs Raven One
Oasis vs Raven GT
LaGrange vs Raven AC
Is there a unique sound signature that goes up with the range? Which is a better value? (i.e. maybe the Oasis is better than the Raven AC)
Have heard both in show conditions, but could not pin-point their contribution to the end result as the rest of the system was unfamiliar as well.
iaxelrod
Dev, I had problem with belt moving up and down on the pulley of my AC1. However that was easily fixed once I adjust the height oh the motor and turntable properly.

I also have Timeline which I used on tw VPI and microseiki . It is not a big issue for me that I could not dial in tw to exactly spot on like my micro seiki.
By my calculation, may be someone want to verify this, a 20 minutes piece of music playing at 33.3333 vs 33.30 , the difference is 1.2s or 2.4s at 33.4 rpm. Now I don't think tw error is even this high. I doubt any musician can play 20 minutes and kept precision to +- 2s in 20 minutes. We all know that studio recordings are all spliced from multiple takes. Even live recordings are sometimes taken from a few performances and edited together. Orchestras can be pitched at A440 A 441. A442 even a445. And some performances are pitched at A420 and they all sound just fine as long as they are pitched equally. If 33.3333 is a significant different from 33.320 33.34 or whatever, that's beyond my hearing ability. If a person's pitch is that precise, I doubt that person would be incapable of enjoying any piano pieces that have any sharp or flat due to compromise in equal temperament tuning either. Timeline is fun to play with but in the end, it is really overly sensitive, I think .
Back in the 50s and 60s, all those with wonderful bluenote, decca, mercury lps, are recording equipments, Lp producing equipments calibrated to such precision level as Timeline offer? If not, timeline may make people worry much about nothing.
Dev you are clueless on TW setup mine was set up by Jeff i have NO problems only great sound.Good luck with your new table.
Dgad, I know I stuck my neck out the moment I took names and tried to talk straight without using sugar coated disclaimer in every sentence. Believe me I never intended to abuse anyone or sound condescending. Some times straight talk can drive a point home which typical forum speak cannot. I have some very clear thoughts on the PRAT subject which I wanted to bring out. For that my lingo had to change a bit. I do not own any of the UK turntables I mentioned in my previous post so there is no user bias here, just some clean thoughts. I apologize if I have hurt anyone.

I will write more in a while.