Lyra Delos

I currently have a VPI Classic with a Benz Glider S and all Manley electronics- Chinook Phono, Jumbo Shrimp Pre and Snapper Monos. I am really enjoying this system, but sometimems find myslef looking for a little more detail and treble extension and a little tighter on the bottom end. From what I have been reading, the Lyra Delos might give me what I am looking for; has anyone ever compared these two cartridges? Are there any other cartridges I should also consider in the Delos price range?
post2338
I haven't owned a Glider in over 10 years, so it's quite a while for me to go on memory. Also, I have never heard the Delos, but I have owned a Helikon. The Helikon is probably the fastest, tightest cartridge I ever owned, though I would say it was a bit too lean for my tastes. You say that you are looking for "a little more" detail and extension, I would think the Lyra would give you a LOT more.....though this may or may not suit your tastes.

Another cartridge to consider is a Dynavector XX mk II.
Lyra Helikon is a great cartridge. Some think, newer is always better, but that one was (is) really good. It has a superb overall tonal Balance. Delos is good, Zyx are also very interesting, they are uncritical to Arms and the Fuji RS is really hard to beat for the money...
I use a Delos with a VPI Traveler and all other components are the same as yours for the electronics and the result is very satisfying with much detail,depth and warmth.
I've been using a Lyra Delos on my VPI Classic 1 for the past several months and I couldn't be happier, I can't believe how much more life the music has. I was previously using a Dynavector 17d3, I fine cart itself, but the Lyra Delos just takes everything to another level altogether. Records that I previously found dull and uninvolving are now much more listenable and musical. The Delos just seems to liberate the music from the grooves and reveals what's really in the recording.