Turntable setup under $2000?

I'm interested in knowing peoples opinions on the best complete turntable setups (could be used) in the $1500-$2000 range (including deck,arm and cartridge).

I'm a total tt newbie, but would like to start off with a somewhat decent tt setup that would last a long time without feeling the need to upgrade.

I listen to mostly rock/pop type music, largely from the 60'/70's/80's, but also enjoi disco and female vocals as Adele.I would like a setup to suit such tastes.Want to have deeper bass, especially for early Beatles albums.
My current system: amp: YBA Integre DT, Loudspeakers Polk Audio LSI15, CD player Exposure 3010

Any advice would be much appreciated.
rockstream
Strongly agree with Elizabeth that synergy between table, arm, cart, and phono preamp is key along with proper setup and isolation (as suggested by Chayro). Given that you are a newbie this would be best achieved working with a dealer. It would also give you the opportunity to listen to tables at different price points within your budget - or maybe even a little less than your budget to see if you notice a discernible difference - some of the more basic offerings by the likes of Rega, Pro-Ject, Music Hall, etc - coupled with an upgraded cart, good phono preamp and isolation can give tables in the next budget tier a good run for the money. If no dealer in your area, I have found the folks at NeedleDoctor to be very helpful. It's always best to trust your ears, but if asked to make a more specific recommendation in your price range, I would probably look at the Clearaudio Concept package - if you could stretch a little bit, perhaps substitute package cart with something like the Ortofon Black.
Thank you guys , for your help, very much appreciate! Now need some more advice:
I managed to auditioned Music Hall MMF2.2 with Music Hall Tracker cartridge =$525, J.A. Michell Tecnodec with RB250 Special arm and ClearAudio Aurum Beta cartridge=$2900, and Rega RP3 with Elys2 cart =$1395 at my home with my YBA Integre + PolkAudio LSI15.
Music Hall gives neutral, good sound, with gentle and deep bass, but lacks details. I decided to take it as a zero point. Then TecnoDec produces very nice, detailed sound, especially in midrange and treble, but definitely lacks bass! Although this is a class-B Stereophile deck with the cartr that costs $600.
Rega RP3 sounds much louder, more detalied than Music Hall, tight bass and midrange, but sounds little bit harsh, not so pleasant as the first two.( May be those metal braces make the sound so harsh?)
So I feel very confused, I’d love to have sound of Tecnodec but with much more bass, and for less money! Is it possible?
And what really matters in case of sound quality- cartridge, tonearm, turntable?
Cause I started thinking, what if to buy good, expensive cartridge and put it on a budget turntable, or it doesn’t make any sense?
How confident are you that the TecnoDec was properly set up? Not familiar with that table or cart, but it could potentially be table, cart, tonearm or just improper set-up that is impacting the bass.
The Music Hall can definitely handle a better cart than the stock Tracker. You could upgrade the cart to something like the Ortofon 2M Blue ($225) which should fill in the details you are missing. There is also a Musical Hall acrylic platter upgrade ($125) that should increase bass definition.
No offense, but you are rapidly sliding down to audio hell, IMO. You have a budget of 2K max. Just get the best Rega or Music Hall you can afford and live with it for a couple of years. Both of these tables are capable of very good performance and have a minimum of adjustments to fool with. Then, after you've formed a reference in your mind, you can listen to other tts or carts and mix and match or whatever. This is only my opinion, so feel free to pursue whatever avenues you deem appropriate. There are many audiophiles who prefer screwing around with the gear to actual listening, which is totally cool - spend your money how you like and play with the stuff how you like.