Miyabi Red Rose anyone heard ?

Has anyone heard this variant of Miyabi cartridge ? It was made by Takeda San for Red Rose (Mark Levinson) and supposedly one of the latest cartridge made by Takeda San. The specs of this cartridge is as follows:

Output voltage: .24 mv (1kHz)
Source impedance of coils: 4 ohms
Head amplifier: 1000 ohms
Recommended load impedance:
Step -up transformer: 4 ohms
Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 40 kHz +/- 1 dB
Channel separation: 25 dB @ 1 kHz +/- 1 dB
Cartridge mass: 13g
Compliance: 8.5 X 10 6 cm dyne
Recommended stylus pressure: 1.7 ~ 2.0g
Stylus design: 8 x 40ยต line contact
Magnet type: Alnico

From specs it looks very similar to the Miyabi Standard cartridge but how does it actually compare to the standard ? Anyone had the opportunity to audition this cart ?
pani
I had both carts in my system. The Miyabi is generally miles better from tonality (much more true), Holographic body, Speed, Soundstage, high frequency area.

Those who don't know how to rate a Miyabi STANDARD, some had probably heard a Lyra Olmpos. Both are very similar, very lifelike.
A pity it is History, that was one of the best carts ever made.
Hi Pani, If you post your Dyna XVIS to me I will be glad to
compare them. I never owned any Dyna whatever somehow
quessing rightly the opinion of Syntax.
Hi Nandric,
I am yet to hear a Dyna xv1s, let alone using it. But I have had the fortune of laying my hands on a brand new Miyabi Red rose. I am currently burning it in. I have done about 15hours and the sound is changing quite a bit. Lets see where it goes to after 50-70 hours.
BTW, Syntax and Nandric, have you tried the Lyra Titan i or Skala ? How do they measure against Miyabi ?
Dear Pani, Syntax is a kind of my mentor.So for questions
about any cart whatever you should address him and for
only some carts me: Sony XL 88, 44l, Benz Ruby 3S, FR-7,
Phase Tech P-3G, Miyabi Standard (aka Krell MC100), Benz
LP S and Magic Diamond. The MM kinds are to many to name.