Carts on JMW 9 Signature

Hello,

I was curious what cartridges are successfully being used on the JMW 9 Signature. I have gone through many posts and it looks like there are many carts that are incompatible. I am particularly concerned with high amplitude/frequency distortion and IGD. Thank you.
tswisla
Well the Grado weighs less than 7 grams, and the Shelter has a compliance lower than 10, so yes, you could expect some problems with these cartridges.
That's why the rule of thumb with VPI tonearms is weight of 7 grams or more and compliance of 10 or more.
I am using a JMW 9t arm and a Van den Hull MC 10 cartridge with great success. The MC 10 weighs 8.2 gms and the compliance is 20. It is a low output MC. It sounds fantastic and there is no tracking problem.
I am a VPI dealer and had good luck with AT 33 EVs and Denon 304s. Dynavector is recommended by VPI. J&R has had the 33EV for as low as $400; a good buy to me. My friend is currently running one in his Graham Phantom to give his Koetsu Vermillion a break and while not regarding the 33 as its equal is pleased with its sound.