has anyone had any problems w/ Jasmine phono LP2.0

One of either channels stops working.
I have already returned the unit back to China twice
They have replaced the unit and now it's gone down for the third time. I contacted a local tech in NYC and was advised
it probably would not be worth having the unit repaired.
Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone recommend a tech
here in the states preferably in the New York area
antnee
I have had my Jasmine for a number of years with no issues. Nor have I read of others experiencing problems. The circuitry in the unit is quite simple and solidly constructed.

Like Nandric implies, I wonder if you have an issue elsewhere in your system?
While I haven't used them personally you can try calling American audiophile in lynbrook,ny 516.887.7530, they have a veteran repairman 40+ years in the business.
Check first your amp., then phono-cable , then the tonearm
wire and the cart. With a simple Voltmeter you can check
all the wire. My problem was the left channel tonearm
wire which was sometime on and sometime off ( loose contact).
I personally own 2 of them and have not had a problem with either. I have recommended them and have only heard of one with a problem. The person with a problem said they sent it back and got a new one from Jasmine in China. I had one of their headphone amps that was damaged in shipping. They replaced that one with a new one. From what I can tell, they have been responsive and the units have performed well, in fact, better than units I had that cost 3 or more times the cost. The only problem with sending it back, of course, is the shipping charge. It seems like it is less expensive for items to be shipped here than for US to ship to China. I wonder if the Chinese government is subsidizing shipping from China to make their products more competitive.
Thanks to all for your time and response.
All the connection s appear to be in order
With no shorts. It tried switching inputs
To my main preamp ie tuner/phono swap
The problem didn't go away.
Looks like its going back to China.
I will however contact American audiophile
To speak with their tech.