New Schroeder linear tonearm, any thoughts?

I noticed Frank Schroeder has a new linear arm without servo motors, pumps, etc. seems like a promising direction. Did anyone hear it at RMAF?
crubio
Hello,

I see that some people have the Schroder LT with the Lyra Atlas. Has anyone tested the Schroder LT with the Air Tight PC1 Supreme? Is it a good match?
I had the good fortune to be able to listen to the LT at a good friend of mine's. My friend has an excellent system to listen to music. The LT had an Atlas cartridge mounted to it. The first piece of music I listened to with this combination was a big orchestral piece. I have never heard orchestral music produced like this combination produced. The music was natural, and every instrument had air and space around it like you would expect at a live performance. During dynamic passages the sound was exact and undistorted. Percussive instruments started and stopped with precision. The strings were beautiful. They had very natural tone with no edge to them.
Next I listened to a vocal piece. The result was the same. His voice was natural and nuanced with no unnatural warmth. When the singer hit the high notes the combination tracked the transition with ease. I have never heard an arm produce these kinds of transitions before. In the past I have preferred the way that digital reproduces these transitions.
If there is a better tonearm out there, I haven't heard it.

John