Reduced analog posts and items for sale here?

What's going on?
sbrownnw
I went back to buying and selling on eBay. I still come here, like Elizabeth, to read the posts and browse through the (much reduced) offerings, but I haven't bought anything from postings here since the"new owners" took over. I don't trust any company that posts a discussion board and then engages in as much blatant censorship as these guys do.

I have the impression things are not going well. I have noticed many, many items being re-listed after being posted for 30 days. I think volumes are way off.
So, are the sites listed in this thread better? I think I was on at least one of them and was not impressed. Am a software engineer with web experience. Do you think there is a niche yet to be filed or a door open here?
Ebay charges 7% of the sale proceeds as ebay fees (apart from the listing fees) :-(

"I have noticed many, many items being re-listed after being posted for 30 days"

= recession

This is still the top site for buying and selling.
And for (constructive) forums.

Ebay would be my 2nd choice. AA is a waste of time.
Another is usaudiomart.
My last two sales were through the above mentioned sites. Surprisingly, to me anyway, I had both items listed here for a few days before listing at other sites.