Reduced analog posts and items for sale here?

What's going on?
sbrownnw
09-23-12: Ketchup
While this thread is still alive, where else are people going to buy and sell?
Audio Asylum, Audio Circle, Audio Karma.
Exactly what I was looking for. Where are people going elsewhere? From what I've seen from the above sites isn't speaking for the better, let alone the redesign here is, eh. Will revisit those sites again...
I went back to buying and selling on eBay. I still come here, like Elizabeth, to read the posts and browse through the (much reduced) offerings, but I haven't bought anything from postings here since the"new owners" took over. I don't trust any company that posts a discussion board and then engages in as much blatant censorship as these guys do.

I have the impression things are not going well. I have noticed many, many items being re-listed after being posted for 30 days. I think volumes are way off.
So, are the sites listed in this thread better? I think I was on at least one of them and was not impressed. Am a software engineer with web experience. Do you think there is a niche yet to be filed or a door open here?
Ebay charges 7% of the sale proceeds as ebay fees (apart from the listing fees) :-(