Lyra vs. Lyra

Hello

I have a Lyra Delos, but i want to upgrade to a better Lyra model.

So can anyone describe the sound difference from Delos to Kelos to Skala to Titan i?

My turntable is a TW-Acoustic Raven One with Kuzma 4Point and the phonostage is my Hovland HP200p
pierre1976
Syntax

How can you rate it when you have opened a thread where you ask for
proper alignment, VTA, VTF because you have no idea about it and
whatever you do, it sounds always different? Don't you understand what
you hear? A lot replace that with the ability of reading price tags or
reviews (Product Placements) and the phantasy will work very well based
on that ...

What?!
I was wondering the same thing as Syntax when I read Dinster's opinion/advice regarding the Delos vs the Titan.

He's just getting back into vinyl after "30 years of CD" and in another thread from yesterday he asks, "What is the correct VTA for the Lyra Atlas?".

It seems Dinster has yet to hear either cartridge set up properly so his advice is useless.

Just my "opinion".
@Dinster

I can only say that it must be in your system. Because in my system, there is a HUGE difference between Delos and Titan i. And remember my Titan i have only played for about 10 houres or so.

The delos is a good cart. But the Titan i is in a hole other league and deffently the worth the money. And that is easy for me to say, because i have`nt payed it yet ;-)
I think most people who post in this forum haven't heard the stuff they post about, usually they've just read it somewhere.
The other fallacy is "because I own it it must be good".

I'm surprised no one here has suggested that perhaps an upgraded power supply for the Raven might give a bigger improvement than upgrading what is already a very good cartridge.
Apologies for the multiple post, perhaps the mod can combine them into one, I am unable to see or edit my posts as they are awaiting approval.