Soundsmith Straingauge SG-200 cartridge system

Hi everyone, haven't heard much discussion of this one in a while. I'm just starting to run a direct rim drive Trans Fi Salvation tt sporting a Trans Fi Terminator air bearing linear tracking arm. It's a total game changer imho, but I fear the Zu modded Denon 103 cart on it, excellent as it is, may have performance bettered by something more SOTA. I'm looking for something to match the tt/arm's neutrality, solidity and eveness, and am drawn to the Straingauge. Reviews praise it's speed and naturalness, but some comments are more guarded commenting on tonal thinness, edginess and overanalytic quality.
If it helps I hate over sharp carts like Lyra Skala, are more comfortable with neutral carts like the Transfiguration Orpheus, and feel the humble Zu 103 is a giant killer in the rhythmn/timing/involvment stakes.
So comments please from those who have experience of the Straingauge, thank you.
spiritofmusic
Dear Dover: The SG comes with its dedicated PS you can't use it in other one.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
The strain gauge is a system, cartridge and phono stage. There is no using anything else, which is why it is so very important to try before you buy.
Well, the Straingauge DEFINITELY deserves an audition if it can create this level of argument amongst audiophiles. Very much hoping it provides a 'cat amongst the pigeons' moment.
My new tt/arm is proving to be such a neutral, detailed, dynamic performer that I very much hope this cart is a match for it. Just about to send my Zu 103 and Transfiguration Orpheus carts for retipping/upgraded cantilevers, and am itching to do a 3 way audition with the Straingauge in the Autumn. I'll keep you all posted.
There is an interesting and recurring theme here - the question of accuracy to the recording vs verisimilitude to live music.
In theory the first should get you closer to the second - but given the vagaries of the recording process that may not necessarily be the case.

One things for sure, Peter Ledermann is one of the standout players in the industry. He appears to me to be passionate about music and its reproduction and disinterested in the profiteering that is riot in the high end. Keep up the good work Peter!
Tobes, I'm going to follow your advice and retip stylus to Paratrace profile and upgrade cantilever to White Sapphire for my two Zu103s and an old Transfiguration Orpheus (my ref prior to the Zu). However I'm going to get it done at the much respected Expert Stylus Company in the UK. They carry out a lot of retipping for styli thruout the industry, and I have great confidence in them.
I'll then bed these in my system and carry out a comparison versus the Straingauge.
My final choice to complete my superbly performing front end will then be between these three carts, and if I choose the Zu or Transfiguration, to feed the output thru a new Tom Evans Audio Design Mastergroove phono stage.