looking to purchase AT6006 tonearm lift or similar

Hey everyone, I was hoping someone might have one of these for sale or know a friend of a friend that does. Looking to buy it dad for fathers day. Thanks
tanathen78
Regards, Rodman99999: No authority on the Q'up, it's my understanding that the auxiliary bases allow for broad matching of arm height, there are serations that couple the base and lifter body for smaller adj.'s. The tape is just added assurance that if the lifter is subjected to an outside force, it will be less likely to lose it's setting.

Do I know this for sure? Nope.

BTW, my "safety raiser" has a mind of it's own, I'm wondering if a drop of silicone fluid to the top of the cylinder might assist in damping the trip lever?

Peace,
Hello Mr T: Is your trip wire in contact with the tiny magnet(situated between the two wires), when your Raiser is locked down(ready for action), every time? If not; the slightest vibration can trigger it. I had to bend the trip wire(CCW) slightly on mine, to get it to trigger properly/consistantly. They can be somewhat frustrating to set up, at times. Once they are tuned in; they are a joy.
If anyone is still interested: ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390434477588 ) Probably the best deal I've seen in a while, on the Bay.