Cartridge Upgrade for Rega P-25 Table

I am currently using a Benz-Micro Mc 20 E 2 cartridge.

The rest of my system is
Harbeth Compact 7 ES2 or Proac Response 2
Quad 99/909 or Aronov 960i
Fosgate Phono Preamp

No price range, but I do not want to upgrade the TT right now.

I listen mostly to folk music and jazz with some occasional classic rock thrown in the mix.

I would appreciate input and suggestions on this. Thanks.
jperry
Yes, it is a difficult descision-the important to remember is that whatever you get will provide you with thousands of hours of enjoyment, so you need to be comfortable with your purchase. Enjoy the chase!
Things never go quite as planned. I ended up with a Shelter 901 and a Basis 2000 turntable with a Basis modified Rega RB-300 arm. I also made a number of other changes to the system along the way.

Thanks to everyone for their input and help with this process.

Jim Perry
I saw in your continuing upgrades you had a shelter 901 . I also am using one on my Scout and always liked it. However after I damaged it while moving I had Soundsmith retip it and it was a easily noticeable leap up in detail. possibly the best 350 I have spent on gear.
Thanks for the comment. I have a couple of cartridges I had retipped by Soundsmith and I think they may be better than new. Nice to know they can do my Shelter with good results also.

You should post up your system. It sounds like we have a number of components in common