Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Rok2id, what did you say to make Audiofiel shut down that thread on protocol. I tried to start a similar thread but they didn't accept it.
Orpheus10:

The thread can still be read, but will not accept new posts. Everything I said is still there. I can be a smart ass or wise ass or a pain in the ass, but Audiofiel is a NASTY person. Look at and read his track record. He called everyone on this thread 'buffoons' for no reason. this was not his thread, and Inna, the OP, was still engaged. Thread was not highjacked. He takes pleasure in humiliating and embarrassing other people. I hate that. I think FROGMAN is ok, just views himself as a member of the old guard. Maintaining standards as he sees them. If you can't open the thread I can send you my post.
Orpheus10

I guess someone thought things were getting out of hand. It always seems like whenever the attacked responds, things are getting out of hand. :) I have no idea who controls all this. I don't think audiofiel has that power.