Nottingham Analogue Interspace azimuth adjust???

I recently acquired a Nottingham Analogue Interspace Jr. turntable with Interspace arm. My Fozgometer and ears tell my that the azimuth is off with my Lyra Delos mounted, but I can't find an obvious way to adjust the azimuth on this arm. The not-so-great manual that comes with doesn't mention any adjustment.
Does anyone know if it can be adjusted?
Thanks,
Sean
seantock
I must disagree as well. Spacearm is excellent. You would probably have to put $2k or more arm on the Spacedeck to significantly improve the combo.
What cartridges have you Nott guys liked on this table? The Lyra Delos seems to work pretty well with this arm, has a little trouble tracking some of the tougher LPs...
I'm not sure about optimal matching with Nottingham tonearms, but I can assure you the Delos has no trouble tracking. If it does on your table, it must be caused by less than optimal matching as the Delos is stellar on my Classic.
Would any of you know if it's possible to change lead wires to something less fragile? I emailed the Nottingham distributor but did not get an answer. I also called them and they wanted to charge me $50 to resolder a clip that came off. Another question is, what tonearm will be a good match to an Interspace Jr. preferabley with a detachable headshell?
Rangefinder, you are not alone. I never had a problem with the cart. leads, but I have heard this mentioned before by a few other users. It's not a difficult repair, but you have to be fast while soldering tiny wire like that. If you are new to soldering, practice first on some Radio Shack stuff and use magnification if possible. I have also heard of using a drop of glue-Elmers maybe, to reinforce the fragile clip/wire joint afterwards.