Which Digital Level Gauge to buy?

I want to get a twin axis digital level gauge but am put off by the high price of the CartridgeMan unit.
I have found a gauge (DigiPas DWL 1000 XY) for half the money and wondered if anyone has experience with it or other units.
http://www.digipasusa.com/DWL-1000%20X-Y%20Specs.html
Aloha!
mauidj
"I also use it to set up my record cleaning machine, a Loricraft." .... good grief
Loricraft has a tonearm with counterweight and works better when the platter is level, and is more sensitive to out of level than a VPI type machine.
I own a PRC4 ... I just don't buy into your statement of it being "more sensitive" for cleaning a record.
Certainly more sensitive to level compared to a VPI 16.5 which I had before the Loricraft. However, certainly NOT nearly as critical and essential when compared to the turntable and tonearm though. Still, I found it useful for my PRC-3 anyway.
A machinists level is much more accurate than anything mentioned here. For instance, a very low cost Starrett 98-6 level (less than $100) has divisions that are approximately 80-90 seconds or .005" per foot (0.42mm per meter). An electronic level that reads to 1/10 of a degree is reading to 360 seconds.

If you need a level for something that is non-suspended, a machinists level is the way to go.

The phone apps are probably unbelievably inaccurate.