Much better MM cartridge than Shure V15 IV?

Hi, I have a Pro-ject 2 Xperience turntable, and I'm running a Shure V15 IV with Jico SAS stylus on it. I'm wondering how much higher quality MM cartridge can I attach to the carbon Pro-ject 9cc arm without exceeding the capabilities of the turntable/arm combination? Grados tend to hum on this deck unless I shield the motor's EMF. I have not tried anything else yet. What would you suggest as a clear significant cartridge upgrade?
sumaato
Phasecorrect, yes, maybe I'm fishing for a nice self-present for Xmas! You guys are Santa's helpers.

I'm running a modest Blue Jeans 3 feet phono interconnect to my Rogue amp.
Before spending mega bucks...try a new interconnect...maybe Kimberly hero...with some pristine new vinyl...if u want eek out every last bit of potential from your system...made a difference for me
For this kind of music adding REL sub might be a very good idea. So do you want to upgrade the front end or "rear end" ? I bet both.
Inna, I'm not sure which way to go yet, but it seems to me that adding bass is an obvious path to follow as a next step. The RELs have been used before with LS3/5a, but it's a little unclear whether owners of these speakers wholeheartedly agree that the addition of a sub is a positive thing. Anyone who has fiddled with LS3/5a and different types of subs, please share your experiences.

Without going as far as phono amp/MC/new deck, maybe a better cartridge and a sub would max out my system well enough. Stopping at diminishing returns sounds like a good idea. Already the vinyl and recording qualities show up very transparently on this system.
Just to mention this, good turntable isolation can make a big difference. The rest of the equipment benefit too, of course.