Much better MM cartridge than Shure V15 IV?

Hi, I have a Pro-ject 2 Xperience turntable, and I'm running a Shure V15 IV with Jico SAS stylus on it. I'm wondering how much higher quality MM cartridge can I attach to the carbon Pro-ject 9cc arm without exceeding the capabilities of the turntable/arm combination? Grados tend to hum on this deck unless I shield the motor's EMF. I have not tried anything else yet. What would you suggest as a clear significant cartridge upgrade?
sumaato
Good to hear all these viewpoints. I take Frogman's point about hall ambience being well developed by the addition of a sub...that was my (theoretical) understanding too. That's a clear direction to go in and I plan to pursue it. Bruckner needs all the help he can get.

The cartridge choice is an issue still. I remember a few years back, at one of the high-end exhibitor rooms at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver; I was listening to a good turntable, with two identical arms mounted on it, each carrying a different MC cartridge. The quality difference in how they each rendered the music was dramatic and clearly related to price. That observation is what stimulated my original question about upping my cartridge quality. But within the domain of reasonably decent MM cartridges do you think perhaps the range of quality is narrower?
Sumaato...u really want to change carts! Ha...what cables are you running from tt? Kimber? Your mm options are somewhat tapped...a new mc phono and a denon cart looks like an early xmas present...to yourself! Hap holidays
Phasecorrect, yes, maybe I'm fishing for a nice self-present for Xmas! You guys are Santa's helpers.

I'm running a modest Blue Jeans 3 feet phono interconnect to my Rogue amp.
Before spending mega bucks...try a new interconnect...maybe Kimberly hero...with some pristine new vinyl...if u want eek out every last bit of potential from your system...made a difference for me
For this kind of music adding REL sub might be a very good idea. So do you want to upgrade the front end or "rear end" ? I bet both.