Much better MM cartridge than Shure V15 IV?

Hi, I have a Pro-ject 2 Xperience turntable, and I'm running a Shure V15 IV with Jico SAS stylus on it. I'm wondering how much higher quality MM cartridge can I attach to the carbon Pro-ject 9cc arm without exceeding the capabilities of the turntable/arm combination? Grados tend to hum on this deck unless I shield the motor's EMF. I have not tried anything else yet. What would you suggest as a clear significant cartridge upgrade?
sumaato
If you decide to change the phono preamp, make a fairly big move.

Why? When you eventually decide to upgrade the table/arm/cartridge, you'll be set.

The alternative is to upgrade the table/arm/cartridge now as the Cronus is a very nice component. However, this will be significant more $$ than a phono preamp.

IMO
My bad...didn't realise amp takes mm only...so audiofeil suggestion of phono pre is s good one...opens up other options...
You're already there,save your money or stick in Red Kettle if you just want to be rid of it.
It's good to get opinions as to the wisdom of further investment. I was wondering how close I am to diminishing returns and you guys have helped clarify that. The phono amp investment seems to be a path I can take. I like this system a lot, so maybe pristine vinyl purchases might be a better investment!

Stirling has recently released AB-2 bass units to match their LS3/5as. They are not yet available in the US but can be ordered from the UK. That might be a reasonably sensible way to increase the scale of my sound in my smallish listening room?