great 70s country lps...audophile grade

Looking for well recorded country lps from this golden era? Where should one start? Jones, Waylon, Nelson,etc...also lesser known artists welcome...thanks
128x128phasecorrect
Years ago, I had heard existence of a duo album by George Jones and Glenn Campbell, together. They were both at a rock bottom period in their lives, at that time. Luckily they recovered. I have launched search, though never found any pertaining information. Anyone know??
Also...just found Charlie Daniels 'Fire on the mtn' recorded at capricorn...immaculate recording...impassioned performance
Waylon Jennings' 'Dreaming My Dreams' is a really terrific record. Not sure about the SQ, but there are a bunch of killer songs on it. The opener, "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" is a favorite -- great lyrics.
One of the very best - maybe THE best recorded album I have is called Class of 55 with Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis, Roy Orbison, and Johnny Cash....backup vocals by the Judds, June Carter Cash, John Fogerty, etc. It also is a wonderfully entertaining recording. It's digitally recorded and mixed, but you'd never know it. Mercury 830.002-1