Seeking advice for intigrated amp for TT setup

I'm a newbie and would welcome some advice. Due to budget I have a few pieces I am locked into for now. Technics Sl1200 MK5 TT with Otofon M2 Blue cartridge. Running a pair of Vandersteen 1c. My listening room is 15’ wide x 20’ long. I will not be looking to blow the neighbors out yet do like volume now and again but am seeking good sound. Taste in music runs heavy on the Pink Floyd, space music, classical and ‘70’s-80’s rock and roll. This system is primarily for vinyl but I may add a Marantz SA8004 CD/SA-CD player in the near future. I am I am evaluating integrated amps and looking at the NAD C356BEE – around $1,000 with the phono module. Anything else I should be looking at? Thanks in advance
walko789
I made a similar inquiry on this board a few years back, and somebody recommended the Onkyo A9555. It has a more or less neutral sound that is tinged with warmth, and it should be a good fit with your cart and TT.
It would really conplement your midrange system nicely, and you can probably pick one up used for $350. My two cents.
I would suggest putting the Rega BrioR on your list to audition.

****** Rega Dealer Disclaimer *******

Taylor
Goldprint Audio
Rogue Audio Cronus ....it has a really nice on board MM phono stage that should match quite well with your cartridge and speakers. Trust me.... the Cronus is a perfect match for the Vandy 1C's. Good Luck, and Happy Listening.