New 'Vinyl Flat' flattener?

Anyone tried one of these here yet, and your impressions/review, please?

I think I would look to do it with the optional sleeve/heat system myself.
mickeyf
Offer is still open. I'll try to flatten a few LPs for those that want to see if this thing works. No promises, it has worked for me on the few I've tried but I've been too busy to work through my collection.
My interest was peaked by this thread so I ordered the Vinyl Flat and pouch and have been experimenting with it. I was skeptical. I've tried several methods of flattening discs without success. Short answer? This works. I think the key is even pressure and controlled heat. The fact that these groovy rings avoid the label step up as well as the one at the outer rim is very important. Even pressure is applied to the playing surface only. I also like the pouch because it take the guess work out of heat application. The records I've tried have come out much more playable with no noted change in sound quality. The one thing I would say based on my experience is to error on the long side with heating times. The first record I tried really didn't improve on a 3.5 hour trial. I retried it and went way to a party all night. I forgot about it and came home and went to bed. After 11 hours in the heated pouch I thought all may be lost. The record was nearly perfectly flat after cooling and sounded the same as before. Currently, I'm going 6-7 hours. Let it cool to room temp before opening. To me, the Furotech is way too expensive. This system is safe, effective and affordable. That passes FDA standards. I don't know how much weight my opinion carries on these forums(I'm no Doug Deacon I know that)but I give this thing my recommendation. If you have a large collection you have enough warped vinyl to make this product well worth the price.