Best Pre with a built-n phono section?

I’m wondering if there is a preamp out there that has a great built in phono section. Due to space limitations, I’d rather not go the separate pre / phono pre route. Associated equipment: Spectron Musician IIISE MK II amp, Magnepan 3.6 speakers, Electrocompaniet CD Player, Nottingham Ace TT with a Benz Glider H2 cartridge (2.5 mV output.) I would probably need to go SS pre; I could use a tubed pre if the heat out put was minimal. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
128x128mdrummer01
There is no "BEST" and really the rest are only opinions but that being said there still have been some great ideas provided by others, I would suggest you add VAC to your list.
I happen to love my Wright WPL-20. All tube including power supply. Little objectionable heat issues. Adjustable gain for phono section. They occasionally come up on the used market as Geaorge died a few years ago. :(
Thank you to all contributors...now the hunt is on. Is anyone familiar with what Van Alstine offers in terms of a pre w/ phono? They have an excellent reputation for value and build quality, but I wonder what they sound like.