Woofer sucking in and out

I have a problem with my analogue set up that once it starts play, the woofers of my speaker will move in and out like crazy, unrelated to the music! It relates with volume as when the volume is low, the woofers will not move as much. May it has to do with oscillation between cartridge and arm but my set up is new. The turntable is Acoustic Solid-Transparent and rega301 arm with cardas wiring and weight mods, Herron VTSP 3A pre and VTPH phono. I wonder if placement has anything to do with it or power connection.
I hope someone who has the same problem before can give me some hints.
Thanks.
luna
This WILL happen depending on the LP's played. A subsonic filter is your only chance of getting rid of this. Personally, it doesnt bother me.
True, the degree varies with different records. As long as it is not causing damage to the speakers, I will be able to live with it!
KAB sells a subsonic filter that seems to be highly regarded. I agree with Artis4n; that's probably the only way to really solve the problem, if that's what you want to do.
-Bob
I can not recommend the KAB unit highly enough. I would not have a vinly based system (the only way I really listen to music...) without one. It's sonically transparent and, in fact, will tighten the bass up a good bit since your amp is having to expend energy modulating your woofers like you're seeing.
Filters are a last resort. All filters will effect the phasing of the signal... Find and fix the real problem.