Uni-Protractor Set tonearm alignment

Looks like Dertonarm has put his money where his mouth is and designed the ultimate universal alignment tractor.

Early days, It would be great to hear from someone who has used it and compared to Mint, Feikert etc.

Given its high price, it will need to justify its superiority against all others. It does look in another league compared to those other alignemt devices

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?anlgtnrm&1303145487&/Uni-Protractor-Set-tonearm-ali
downunder
Dear Dertonarm: I think that the IEC and DIN subject is in someway " academic " because as you can read in the SAEC 308SX example the distortion " figures " in between are so small that I think no one but a bat could heard it.

So, for me Löfgren B is all what I have to say about and the IEC only for " calm in mind " and nothing else.

regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Dear Raul,
To where I want to go with this subject, it is surely has to do with the claims of new findings, other than the known ones.
Is it my imagination or someone talks about that ?
I'm not pretending that I know something different from you, but I was hopping for a clarification about those guru settings & uknown methods of unique geometry alignments...(?)
Dear Geoch, sorry - but
but I was hopping for a clarification about those guru settings & uknown methods of unique geometry alignments...(?)
is certainly not the way I want to attend things and I do not want to be addressed.
This is about attention to detail and about viewing a scenario from all sides. Then addressing the topic with the needed precision and that's about it.
Nothing about "unknown settings" - this is all euclid geometry and approaching things with a kind of engineers approach.
It is just not "brushing everything with the same brush".
Cheers,
D.