Recommended tube preamp with HT bypass?

Looking for advice on a new/used tube preamp with a bypass for about $2k. Current system is a McIntosh mc-202 amp, Canton Vento Ref 9 speakers, a VPI Classic with a Shelter 501, and a sonic frontiers SFP-1 sig phono preamp.

Vanity plays an equal part in my selection. I'd also like to add a little warmth to my system, but not overwhelming. And a remote is a must.

I've ruled out Audio Research (aesthetics), BAT (same) and Sonic Frontiers (too neutral). Here's what remains (in order of preference):

Conrad Johnson Premier 17ls
Primaluna Dialogue 3
Mac c2200
VAC Standard LE
Cary SLP-03
VTL 2.5
Mac c220
CJ pv-15
Cary SLP-2002
Aesthetix Calypso

I'm most intrigued by the Primaluna, but I'm open to hear opinions on any of these or others.
hoffer71
Can;t go wrong with a used VTL 2.5, i have owned the 5.5 for 8 years and no problems yet so far. Sounds good too. YMMV.........
All but one preamp on your list is designed and made by a USA company with a track record of excellent quality products and service. IMO you can't go wrong with any from that group. I'm partial to the VAC since I own their products and have been very satisfied with the performance and service.