Your favourite cartridge

Yes, yes, interactions with other components, synergy, antagonism etc. However, each cartridge has its own voice.
Just mention one.
inna
I've had several of the cartridges mentioned and at one time would have voted the ZYX Universe as my favourite.......but time marches on......or in this case........backwards!
My top 8 cartridges now are all vintage MMs from the 70s and 80s with the current 'top dog' being the Signet TK-7e. This is the same as Audiofeil votes for (but with a different stylus profile) and although costing less than $300, there is nothing I've heard up to $10,000 that comes close?
Of the LOMCs I agree that the FR-7f (but in the FR-66s arm is even better than the FR-64s arm) is far and away the most complete I have heard.
Close your eyes and you could be listening to a classic MM cartridge?
"Did you like these all the same, or did one or two of these
suit your taste a little more. Certainly all four are top-tier cartridges."

I prefer them to the rest. Sadly, not all of them are good match to my favorite arm. As stated in the original post interaction, in this case compliance, is the key.
Emil_f makes a great point about tonearm/cartridge interaction.

The TK7SU I alluded to earlier performs far better in a Hadcock tonearm than in a Triplanar or Dynavector 507 Mk.II despite costing $4000 less.

OTOH, my Dynavector XV-1t and Zyx Universe sound only "good" in the Hadcock but spectacular in the other 2 arms.

It's all about matching.

Dealer disclaimer.